Before, I posted about a Media Launch for TALIKA Skin Retouch (Click HERE).
Today, I'm going to do a review of this pretty baby~ ^^
How do we acheive SMOOTH SKIN in within a Minute?
It looks as if I use photoshop BLUR tool to make the skin smooth and wrinkle free right?? =D But nope! This is all by using Skin Retouch!
My REVIEW on TALIKA Skin Retouch :
- fluid is easy to dispense just by squeezing if from the applicator tube
- applicator is rubbery, flexible, able to smooth the fluid over any surface (on face, hand, neck, collar etc)
- fluid gets hardened within the tube if the product is being left unused for too long
- smells a mixture of rubber, leather plus fragrance, its rather light to be that noticeable
- texture is smooth matte gel
- easy to smooth out if fluid used is little as there's a tendency that the fluid will cause uneven application
- takes a little more time to smooth out evenly if amount is more (eg, amount used for whole face & neck)
- requires about 30 secs for the fluid to fully settled on the skin layer
- Skin Retouch is to be used as the last step of skincare and the step before makeup
- liquid and cream makeup (eg, concealer, liquid foundation) doesn't work well with skin retouch, it will get pretty ugly when intouch with it even if the Skin Retouch had already fully settled onto the skin layer (this point was mentioned to us during the media launch)
- tried using 2-in-1 and compact foundation ontop of Skin Retouch, the foundation doesn't stay well and will look pretty messy
- I only use Skin Retouch when I am not wearing any makeup, using it as a 'treatment' at home
- alternatively, i use Skin Retouch only at neck, collar, hands or other parts of body that is dry and wrinkly
- this cannot be used at night as it is considered as a cosmetic with skincare ingredients
- the effect fades off slightly after my face produce sebum
- even after washing the Skin Retouch off from my face with tap water once, face still feels really smooth and matte
- a makeup remover and cleanser is required to fully remove Skin Retouch from face
- only need to wash few times under tap water to remove Skin Retouch from hands
- overall experienced smooth & matte skin, shows lesser fine lines after using Skin Retouch
- doesn't drys out skin, or breaks out my skin
- suitable for both gender to use!
TALIKA Skin Retouch (30ml) - S$83.00
Where to buy:
Talika products can be purchased at these outlets
Hereby thanking TALIKA & Jeslyn from Xiaoyuan for giving me the chance to try out the TALIKA Skin Retouch. ^^ ♥
Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)
Product name written and coloured in turquoise is sponsored by TALIKA (Xiaoyuan) to me for trial & review.