I recently received a Rohto-Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu series Lip balm from The Sample Store.
Before I begin, hereby showing you a CM of the Mogitate Kajitsu series Lip Balm by KAT-TUN!!! ~KYAAaa~~ ♥ How lovely~~~~ \\(@w@)// *watery puppy eyes*
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r62Xhk9Ag9M" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu with Real, Natural Fruit Juice & Honey # 1 Bestselling Lipbalm Brand in Japan
Mogitate Kajitsu is made with Fresh Fruit Juice which contains essential minerals and vitamins that are beneficial to the lips and body. It also contains Honey, which heals and renews the lips. With Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu lip balms, now you can get Real, Natural Fruity Goodness to nourish your lips and make it soft, supple and oh-so-kissable!
The goodness of it: Natural Fruit Juice, Honey, Bee Wax, Squalene, Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin A and E and lastly, it has UV Protection!
Not sure is it my luck? I gotten the Rohto-Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm in Orange and Mango one!!! YEAH! (instead of strawberry or other kinds.. u know i hate anything berries! ^.^")
- Easy to glide onto lips
- Using the lip balm alone, make the lips look slightly glossy~
- Smells more like orange than mango
- It's good for my daily lip moisturising maintenance
- A tad oily, hence the pigments of my lipstick is not able to grab onto my lips as the lip balm creates a barrier inbetween them. I will need to apply a few times more before my lipstick colour shows up
- I also use this over a lipstick when I feel my lips are rather dry from wearing the lipstick too long, it makes my lipstick looks slightly gloss and makes my lips look softer
- I like to apply lipbalm immediately after my foundation, realise that the white residues appear on my lips as those are some of the foundation accidentally applied onto my lips. Need to tissue off the whole lips before applying the lip balm again.
- I only use this balm for day use before my lipstick or gloss as I have another lip gel that I use at night for intensive lip care purpose
- For very dry crack lips, its advisible to not use this balm over the crack lips, as this is not moisturising enough to soften the dead skin
- I have trouble of turning the product back to its base now, as it got stuck in that same protruding position after my first use. (Frustrating everytime a lipbalm or lipstick does this!) So after I use it, I push the stick against my lips & get the balm back to its base position. hahax~ ^⌂^"
Overall, this is a good lip balm which i will bring along with me anywhere I go. I love using both lip balms and lipsticks as I have dry lips plus pigmented lips. ^_^"
I can have like 1 lipbalm in 1 bag, so I do not need to move around the lip balms from bag to bag! lolx~ >∇<
♥♥♥ Lip Balms, the more the merrier!!! ♥♥♥
Below shoes my moisturised lips with Rohto-Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm (Orange & Mango), top with my Lavshuca lipstick in PK-7!
Should I pose like KAT-TUN, open the cap and sniff it in flowery boy poses... and draw hearts flooding out of the lip balm? kekkex~
WHERE TO BUY?
The Mentholatum Mojitate Kajitsu (Fresh Fruits) Lipbalms retail at $5.90 each exclusively at all Watsons stores.
It comes in FIVE different flavours, which are Lemon & Lime, White Peach, Strawberry Grape & Berry and Orange & Mango!!!!
Redeem FREE LIPBALM SAMPLE
Redeem your FREE Lip balm sample here: http://on.fb.me/tz4Aux or https://www.facebook.com/lipicesg?sk=app_213564948660624
Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)
Product names written and coloured in turquoise were given by its company to me for trial.