What does it remind you of??? YES....SCARY, BLOODY, GHOST, GORE, TRICK OR TREAT, PUMPKINS....... PARTY!!!
Well, there isn't much partying for me this time round. More like dressing up, walking around, taking pics, Puri, and eat.... hhhaax~ (Isn't it what I always do? -_-)
The left pic shows 2 girls wearing Waloli (Japanese Traditional clothes with Lolita Fashion) and that's basically what I wore on Halloween night.
The picture was found on A+LIDEL official website long ago but the site's not available now.
From my understanding, the picture was drawn by a Japanese artist and his/her pictures inspired A+LIDEL to make costumes from the drawings into real clothings.
TO view of A+LIDEL fashion, see HERE.
I found this picture 4 years ago and immediately, love this pic so much that I decided to custom make the waloli set with all the ready fabrics I could get.
So, is it called Dressup? Or... Cosplay?
I feel its not exactly cosplaying the characters as I do not have the exact prints and masks. So I'll call it as Dressing up but following the picture pose. ^_^"
Here's a studio (the studio is my home..haha..) shot of me and my friend in the costume took almost 4 yrs ago.. Don't ask what the hell is EnSu Dolls! I forgot why i name that! (-_-") Basically its the same pose with different backgrounds! hahahx~ I'm THAT great with photo manipulation. =p~ *prouds*
Note: the chinese characters on the shoulder area are photoshopped in, they are not printed on the costume.
And a silly funny pic of us:
And on Halloween, we intend to make some changes to our outfit...
We are the WALOLI DEAD DOLLS!!! (I look so dead, why my friend Nessa look so ALIVE! *headdesk*) And a MAJOR wrong wrong thing I did is to put that YELLOW FLOWER ON MY HEAD! (*headdesk x 999*)
And then, an INCIDENT HAPPENED!
While Nessa & me were hanging just outside ION Sephora, taking pictures by the stretch of empty walkway, we were approached by a cute lady & her guy friend looking all so excited with big eyes, asking where we buy our costume from. She complimented that our costumes are really pretty and touched our sleeves. Lolx..
Then as soon as I told her its custom made, she looked so sad! Then she gets enthu again and ask where we got the fabrics from, I told her its from overseas. And she turn sad again! XD~ She reminds me of PUPPY!!! OMG!!~ So cute! hahhax~
She complimented our costumes again and then she went off waving goodbye smiling~ ^.^v~ Sometimes its things like this which happens once in awhile on something that we made effort to do, and we get true compliments from strangers that made our day. =D ♥♥♥ Isn't it??? (I just lost a $50 note during my work on 30th Friday and 31st I got this compliment, it fills the hole in my heart ♥)
I know I'm bad.. Nessa really looked so stun in the first pic.. xD But I wanted that photo so badly as I have that Sluty look which I L♡VE!!
See the witch hat? Its Mi (Witch)! I've really got that witchy look there~
The big leopard ribbon on my head is ♥!! (Like Lady Gaga! XD)
Waloli Dead Doll LOTD
Makeup I used on my face (photo refernce to above pic).
- SANA Pore Putty Makeup Base Clear
- L'egere -Korea- Water Drop Shiny Pearl BBCream
- EDM Intensive base in FAWN (This makes my face look really pale as it makes my face look greenish. Green makes face look paler)
- EDM Matte base in LIGHT (This is yellow tone base. I mix with FAWN & apply on face)
- Make Up For Ever Concealer Palette No 5
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 NW25
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 NC20
- MAC paintpot in Groundwork
- VOV Eyeshadow Palette 05 (Purple)
- HIP Bright Shadow Duos in Flamboyant
- HIP Bright Shadow Duos in Adventurous
- L'OCEAN in Purple (Made in Korea)
- HIP Color Chrome EyeLiners in Black Shock
- HIP Color Chrome EyeLiners in Violet Volt (Used on Water line)
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Silver
- Loreal Paris Super Liner 24H
- HEAVY ROTATION Lip Concealer
- NYX Lip Smacking in Circe
- HEAVY ROTATION Enamel Gloss in Cool Beige 02
- OCC Lip Tar in Trollop (Its my newest birthday gift from Na! -everbluec.onsugar.com ♡♡♡ It!!! ^__^)
- Ogle Fake Eyelash (Shown only in my LOTD pic)
- Flare Short Fake Lower Eyelashes
- Dejavu Fiberwig (thickening) Mascara
- Rhomlon Double Eyelid Eye Putti (Made in Japan. Its my first every eyelash glue, bought & rebought again & again.. I haven't tried others yet but I just love this!)
- MUA Concealer in Light Neutral (used to conceal my brow hair)
- MAC eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown Matte
And that's a whole lot of makeup!!! ARGHH.... My face was super dry at the end of the day =_=" But ♥Neutrogena Eye & Lip Remover♥ is always here to save my day with just 1 SWIPE! And all eye makeup together with the fake lashes will come off! =D~
So how did you spend you HALLOWEEN??? ^.^
P/S: I don't know why... Onsugar kept refreshing my page and I retyped the 2nd time. But luckily on the 3rd refresh, I got all the HTML saved in my desktop Notepad... PHEW~~~
Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)
Product names written and coloured in turquoise were given by its company to me for trial.